11 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

İnglizce Bir Ünlüyü Tanıtma Ödevi



            Hi! My name is Furkan. I am 15 years old. I am a student at the highschool I am Turkish. I am from Samsun but I live in Ankara.I am tall and  medium weight. I have got Brown eyes and black hair. I like playing football and listening to music. I like a lot of singer but My favorite singer is Hülya Avşar.

            She is beautiful and cool.  She is Turkish. She is from Balıkesir but She lives in İstanbul. She is 50 years old. She has got  blue eyes and brown hair. She is tall and medium weight.She is widow and she has got a daughter and sister. She is a singer and actress. She plays the films. She is funny and energetic. She likes playing tennis and she is a good tennis player. I love Hülya Avşar.                                                                                                                                                          

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder